Sunday 12 May 2013

Teapot and teacups

                                              I made my teapot into an Ice Cream form. The top of the teapot is a cherry. I used coil construction to make this teapot into this shape. After I coiled it I smooth-en the teapot do that it can show the shape. After I was done making the body I started to make the thing where the water is going to come out. I made it by the use of coil again. Once I was done making it look smooth and clean I decorated my artwork. 



My "Mini Ice Cream Cups" I used slab construction to make this. Once I was done I decorated it making look like a cone.
Now this is my teapot after it was glazed. In this teapot I used the color yellow, pink, and blue & white mixed together to give it a lighter color. My teacups blended with the teapot.

No comments:

Post a Comment